DUE MONDAY, FEBRUARY 24
Make: a 1 min interview documentary with the theme: “What are your dreams?” Develop a set of questions for an interview with ONE person, based on this topic, but also a unique aspect (angle) of this topic. For example, “How do your dreams as a child compare to those as an adult?” or “Are dreams a healthy thing?”, etc. Then record and edit your interview into a cohesive mini documentary that explores your narrow aspect of the topic.
- What do you REALLY want to know?
- How will you find this out?
- What questions must you ask in order to get the responses you’re looking for?
- Is there something funny about the topic? Something dramatic?
- What evidence can your interviewee provide as proof for their answers?
- What’s at stake for this person if they answer honestly?